Josh is on spring break this week which means of course that we have a huge list of things to do around the house. Today we kicked off the fun with a major cleaning of the garage. We got rid of a disturbingly large pile of junk and Josh knocked out a shelf so we can get a little outside freezer and put up some food storage shelves.
In the cleaning process Josh came across our camping tent and thought it would be fun to set it up in the living room tonight and let the kids sleep in it.

And on a completely unrelated note...
I realized today that I haven't done a very good job of posting updated pictures of Macy for the grandparents to see.
So, here are a few pictures I took and a short video clip. She was making cute little noises, but by the time I got the camera out she had just about had it so it's really short. I'll have to try again later.


Her hair sticks straight up back there no matter what and I just love it.


2 comments:
The kids look like they loved the tent inside...
I can't believe how big Macy is getting already...She is totally filling out...She is so cute...
I think she is trying to say 'Grandma".
Post a Comment