Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A great laugh for all you moms

I received a Victorias Secret catalog in the mail today and came across this while I was flipping through it. I seriously doubt anything other than surgery can help me now, but it did give me a good laugh.

For eye-popping, extreme cleavage and a smooth, dangerously voluptuous bust. The warm, tingly sensation lets you know it's working while the fast-absorbing, creamy formula delivers intense moisture for wow-worthy, visibly sexy results

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so funny! Maybe that works just as good as the bust exercises..."I must...I must...I must increase my bust..." hahaha

Kory Jane said...

Well for us with little bust, that sure would sound great if it worked. Anything to make them a little plumper. Maybe it is the glossy shine that makes them look more appetizing....yum.

Real Life Roberts said...

I'm guessing that you're finally revealing your secret! Oh wait...the baby was the secret. That cracks me up!

Danielle said...

haha..that is pretty funny

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

....the bigger the better, the tighter the sweater, the boys will look at us. Just finishing what Jennifer Nielson started. :)
That is so good. I've tried the lip plumper and I'm not impressed. The bust enhancer probably isn't any better! Darn it! If only there really was an easy fix...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I think that you have been using that cream for a long while. You would make a wonderful model for it. My jealousy is just showing (I remember Cancun!).