Why is it that eight months can fly by and then suddenly a couple of weeks seems like an eternity? I have finally started the one week countdown though and I am frighteningly aware of how unprepared I am.
I don't think anyone feels totally ready for such a dramatic change in their lives. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to meet ?. Hope you are having a fast!! week. I will see you at your shower on Friday!!
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
2 comments:
I don't think anyone feels totally ready for such a dramatic change in their lives. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to meet ?. Hope you are having a fast!! week. I will see you at your shower on Friday!!
I can't believe how fast time flies...It felt like you were just here...I can't wait to see pictures of the little one! Come on baby!
Post a Comment