
I have to start by saying that I have the greatest friends in the world. Not only did they insist on throwing me a baby shower even though this is my 3rd baby, but they made it a pedicure party knowing my great distaste for shower games. I am usually a very good sport though, considering there are baby showers every other month. I even acted out vaginal delivery once when I was forced to participate in charades. I won't go into details but let's just say I am in the history books for that one. So, this is me eating the most delicious coconut cake I have ever tasted (thank you Joni) and getting my toes looking adorable.(thank you Shandolynne) Now if only my sister lived here, Oklahoma would be perfect!


5 comments:
Sally you look so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of the baby...and find out what it is!
You do have fun friends!! Yay for that! I can't wait to find out what it is either...good luck with all that is involved in getting that baby here!
awe Sally you are a cute prego! We are excited to see pics of the new addition! Good luck! (wednesday right?)
Aaww...I was thinking Denver would be perfect if my sister lived here! :)
That sounds like a great baby shower. I'm going to have to remember that one. I can't wait to see pictures of the baby!!
Look at that- I'm in your blog and I didn't even know it. I'm famous!
Post a Comment