After nine months of waiting and wondering...SHE is finaly here. Macy Marie Rollins. 7 lbs 3 oz, 19 1/2 inches. Everything went really well with the c-section and Macy is doing great. She has no problems at all nursing and is sleeping great. I've even had a few four hour blocks of sleep the last few nights. We are so excited to have her in our family and I can't wait to see her grow up and find out just who she is.
Samm is very excited to have a new sister and said "she is so tiny like a little mouse."
This is pretty much how James feels about her.
Both thought Mom's bed was really cool!


5 comments:
Sally,
She is absolutely *beautiful*! I can't wait to meet her. :) I so glad to hear that you are both doing so well.
Love,
Joni
Sally congrats! I am so jealous she is adorable!!! I can't wait to see more pictures of her...Glad to hear you are doing good...I will call you later this week.
Yah! She's a SHE! I'm so happy Ava is going to have a girl cousin her age!! I agree, she looks more like James did than Samm. She's a cutie!!
Congrats!!!! She is so darling!! I'm so happy that you got another girl (not that boys aren't wonderful) and Macie is such a cute name! Can't wait to see more pictures of her!
She is a gorgeous baby! Congratulations. I am glad she is such a good baby for you! Cute name by the way!
Post a Comment