Friday, January 4, 2008

Getting Busy...not what you think!

Josh has been really busy during this Christmas break remodeling our master bathroom and helping me to repaint our hall bathroom. Both still need a few finishing touches, but I am happy to say that we now have two fully functioning bathrooms.



I don't have a before picture of this bathroom, but lets just say black marble with gold swirls. Josh completely tor out the old unit and installed this one. He even did all the plumbing work for the sinks himself.




I know toilets don't seem all that exciting, but Josh also ripped out this toilet, gutted out the tank, put new "stuff" in, Cleaned it up (thank you honey for that one) and put it back in. He has also replaced the flooring, put up new molding, and painted the walls that used to be purple.



This bathroom is on its third paint job, and I think we have finally found a winner. I really had no intentions of changing it, but then I found a new shower curtain that I fell in love with. I had huge reservations about doing the blue ( I always think ducks and geese) but I have to say I am really pleased with how it turned out.


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sally they look great...Bathrooms are never a fun job...Good work Josh.

Kate said...

Looks good!!! Way to go Josh! I didn't know he had such great handyman skills.

I'm happy that you get to enjoy two new bathrooms!!

Jenn said...

Sorry...I just see ducks and geese. j/k. It looks awesome. Both do. It makes me want to do a little remodeling myself. Can't wait to see them in person in Feb.