Well congrats, It looks like you got the good baby this time. I have your baby gift and will give it to you tomorrow. See ya then....she is just so cute!!
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
5 comments:
Well congrats, It looks like you got the good baby this time. I have your baby gift and will give it to you tomorrow. See ya then....she is just so cute!!
Sally she is a doll...I want to pick her up and hold her...Come back to California soon so I can meet her :)
Is it just me or does she look exactly like a Morgan baby?
She is so precious! I totally forgot about you blog! Even if we talk once a week! I can get filled in before we talk! So how long is your mom here?
PS: the bathrooms look FABULOUS! I can't wait to see them in person! Nothing like helping time to pass quickly for Macy to come!
Your new pictures are so cute! She is a doll, we sure wish we could meet her!
Post a Comment