It's officially a mystery. A few days after we brought Macy home from the hospital James came up to me and asked where Macy was. I told him "she's right here", to which he responded "no, the other Macy." Even though, the kids came with Josh to pick us up from the hospital I figured he was thinking that the Macy at the hospital was different from the one we brought home. He let go of it after a few days though so I did as well. Fast forward a week...Monday night my oh so perfect sweet baby started screaming for hours on end from what I am sure was gas pains. Finally at midnight when James fell out of bed and Samm wanted a drink I was beside myself and started sobbing. Josh came to my rescue though taking care of the older two and then held our screaming baby so I could collect myself. Needless to say I was exhausted on Tuesday. This is when my great friends came to the rescue and two of them took Samm and James home with them to spend the night so I could get some rest while the baby was sleeping. So, What does that have to do with the other Macy? Well, Josh just went and picked up the kids and when they got back James ran straight up to me and asked "where's Macy?" I once again said "she's right here." His responce was "no, the other Macy." Then he proceeded to fall on the floor and cry because I told him that there was no other Macy. So, if anyone knows where I can find the "other" Macy please let me know!!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is too funny...I am glad you have friends close by to help...I wish I could be closer...I would love taking the kids for you!
Oh that is funny, I wonder how kids come up with things. I'm sorry you had a bad night!
Sally, I just saw your blog on Lyndsey's. Congrats on Macy! I didn't know you were even pregnant! How much fun that must be! She is darling! -Nicole Carpenter
Post a Comment