The microphone plays a couple My Little Pony songs and she was singing her little heart out.
After I smiled at her cuteness and took a few pictures (and shot a little video for future laughs), I sent Josh a text. "should we be worried about this?"
The girl loves music. We just need to chanel it in the right direction!





5 comments:
nakie table dancing huh! so cute! I love your photo editing. I'd love to hear her sing!
How cute! And the photoshopped undies are hilarious.
I agree about the photoshop unders. maybe she can perform at the reunion...
I love that you chose hot pink undies. What a cutie. She will have to sing for us in June. We love you all.
I would love to hear her sing and I agree, great job on the undies. You couldn't have pick a better color.
Post a Comment