Now that we are eating differently I can't just head to one grocery store anymore and get everything I need , which usually means grocery shopping day is very long! These two are such troopers and hardly ever complain. In fact, Macy always asks "Can we go to Trader Joe's today?" Two little girls pushing little carts makes for very slow shopping and sometimes reckless driving, but it's worth it.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Just a picture of my two shopping buddies
Labels:
Laila,
Macy,
Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is super cute....I am guessing he loves Captain America? And I miss those not so complicated grocery shopping trips.
When we started adding more health to our diet I went and did the Whole Foods.Trader Joes thing and they are an hour away so I was super happy to find that our regular store (which is like 5 times the size of normal stores) has a whole health section that had every single thing I found at WF and TJ's. Sad that I had never been down those aisles once in the 8 years prior. This post also reminded me to check your food blog. I forgot about it. I better add it to my blog reader.
Also, I have always thought your oldest 3 kids looked just like Josh but that pic of Macy is so YOU.
Those are two of the cutest shoppers I have ever seen. Linne and I are trying to est healthier too but we have weekend lapses. I actually went two, yes two weeks WITHOUT chocolate.
Post a Comment