Samm is such a unique kid. I couldn't love her more. She comes up with the best ideas. Today it was an earth day picnic with all the neighborhood kids (most a lot younger than her) and then a parade around the circle. Most of the boys opted out of the parade, but she didn't care at all. I love our little circle and I am so excited for all the fun these kids are going to have this summer.
A little bit of a pile up.
Smiles all around when the weather is nice enough to be outside!
This was all very last minute so Samm wasn't able to put in all the planning that she would have liked. Next year's celebration will be even better I am promised!
5 comments:
Always such an organizer. I remember all those long days of organized dogs and cats. Those kids are lucky to have her to play with. Wish we could go outside and play......gotta get rid of this snow.
how fun! so nice that she will entertain the younger ones. and glad you are getting some sunshine!
She does seem to have quite the creative little mind. I bet she is a huge help with the other kids because she never seems to run out of things to do.
Glad you are seeing some sun shine. Samm is so good of thinking up fun stuff to do. Miss you all
I have always been in awe of Samm's creativity! Can't wait to see what she dreams up for all the cousins in June.
Post a Comment