I finally convinced Josh to get a bike this morning so we got adventurous and took a family trip to the park. It's less than five minutes in the car, but took more like 25 on two wheels. We could have made it a lot faster but the one with the shortest legs ran out of steam pretty fast. All we need are a few more practice runs around the neighborhood and I think she will be fine. The temperature was only in the low 50's and it was pretty windy so it wasn't ideal park weather, but it was a great way to spend some time together.
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Bike riding is the best family outing. I am hoping it is warm enough to drag bikes out soon here. Did Macy ride all that way? I still have to put Chloe in the trailer unless we are only going down the street.
How fun!! And I can tell that Josh has lost weight. Your changes must be making a big impact on your whole family. Only 2 more months and we can hang out again.
That is so great. I love bike riding.
The chalk horse is really awesome!
Post a Comment