Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

Even though we have late church I didn't get the chance to take pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits before church because I was busy doing my last minute look over of my talk. Yikes! Talking on Easter is a little stressful.
 
We had to settle for after church dirty messy hair and faces pictures which is always a more realistic showing of how my kids really look anyway. The kids have been candy deprived lately so I didn't have it in me to take the sucker away from Laila.
 



Samm's dress is the only one that I made and it ended up being a little too long even for a maxi dress, but she loved it anyway.



He's looking so grown up these days.



More sucker!


What a goofy cute girl!



I LOVE this picture!



This stuff just happens. Especially when you have a brother.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the last picture! They are all growing up so fast.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kory Jane said...

Looking at your pictures makes me homesick for some reason. I really do miss living by you guys. Maybe WY will be a great place for Josh to practice huh? I loved Samm's dress by the way. Nice job.

melissa said...

so cute! Samm's dress is really cute and I love the pictures.

Seth and Julie said...

Great job on Samm's dress and I love the other kids' Easter outfits as well. That pic of the 4 really is great...gotta love when the stars align and that happens...although, you seem to get the perfect shot pretty often, I think. Happy Easter!