Are you thinking to yourself "is she kidding?"
I know I hardly ever post on the ten I already have, but this one is different. It's basically my online recipe book. With all the new healthy recipes I've been trying lately I was collecting a large stack of papers shoved in between my recipe books. Organizing them onto a blog seemed like the easiest way for me to keep track of them. I won't be posting tons of pretty pictures or trying to grow any sort of audience, in fact I wasn't planning on even telling anyone about it, but some of the recipes I've found and adapted to my own style have turned out pretty darn good and pretty good for you as well so I thought I should share it with anyone who is interested in making some changes to the way you and your family eats. I will warn you though that it is not easy at first. Your kids will resist and quite possibly your husband also and demand gold fish crackers. Don't worry though, after they get hungry enough they will gladly start eating the healthier versions of their beloved snacks. Most of the recipes will be snack type foods since that is where we have struggled with eating healthy in the past, but if I happen to come across a dinner recipe that just knocks one out of the park I may post that as well.
So, just say NO to refined white sugar and carbs and come join me in theThe Spinach Project!
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I will definitely chek it out. We are doing a 6 week healthy eating challenge and thankfully my kids have loved our healthy foods so I am excited to try and stick with it.
Post a Comment