Friday, February 10, 2012

Gretel and a jolly rancher hat

Last night we finally got to watch Samm in her school play. She did a great job of course and loved every second of it. We did video tape it for the grandparents, but unfortunately we are still using our ancient laptop and I think it would take at least 24 hours to load. So for now, here are a few shots of her in action.





And today happened to be the 100th day of school and James was supposed to make a hat with 100 things on it so we made a jolly rancher hat. I even let James use the hot glue gun! It was a pretty awesome, but heavy hat.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

James looks like he is struggling to keep his head up. Did he wear it to school and if so, how many jolly ranchers were left on it when he came home. I love your blogs!!

Anonymous said...

Samm looks so cute in her outfit. I see in the first picture that she is helping little Hansel out on the stage. She told me she was just a little nervous. I hope we get to see the video soon. Maybe it can be downloaded on a CD.

Jenn said...

I love the pictures of Samm. She's a natural on stage! And so nice of her to help out poor little Hanzel. :)
James's hat is so awesome. I bet all the kids were jealous. I can't believe you got 100 jolly ranchers on there!!

melissa said...

How fun, I bet she was awesome! Good job on the costume.

Seth and Julie said...

Samm was Gretel! Wow, a leading lady already. She looks perfectly natural up there and even had the presence of mind to help her co-star out. I bet you were so proud of her. The jolly rancher hat rules! I bet the other kids were so bummed that they weren't wearing it.