A few days ago Samm came down from her bedroom and posted this calendar on the fridge.
She has given herself one day a week off from playing with James and Macy. Which means that one day a week James and Macy will be following me around the house whining about how bored they are. Yep, they really are that lost without her!



4 comments:
too funny. I looked at the calandar and assumed the "off" was from school.
Tell Samm good luck at her play. I hope you post pictures of her in her outfit.
I suppose even the best big sisters deserve a break once in awhile. I think James and Macy and mom are actually pretty lucky that she plays with them the other 6 days of the week.
Can I hire her on her days off from your kids?
That is just the cutest thing. What is Samm going to do on her days off? I know I cherish mine.
Post a Comment