I'm sorry to all of you who already saw these on Facebook, but I wanted a permanent record of them here on the blog and my mom and dad don't do Facebook.
Poor Samm is so desperate for a little bit of alone time that she has resorted to hiding out in her closet. I always know when she is in there because 1) the other two are following me around asking if I know where Samm is, and 2) she usually tapes a keep out sign of some sort to the door. Well, the other day I found this dry erase board in the dollar section at Target and within minutes of me giving it to her this sign was posted. I had to laugh when I read it because doesn't every mother feel this way.
And today was one of those days where 9:00 church just about killed me, and the rest of the day pretty much finished me off. After dinner James brought down his school folder and I discovered that he had five sheets of homework due tomorrow! So, once the kids were finally in bed, much later than normal I drug myself into the kitchen to tackle the mountain of dinner dishes still sitting in the sink, and ended up finding this on the floor. And I remembered again why all of this craziness is totally worth it!




3 comments:
What a sweet boy! And of course Samm too for playing so good with her brother and sister. She deserves a break!
Awww... what a cute brother.
Just have to tell you Sally that I love your blog thanks for being so persistent so that I feel like I still know what’s going on with my Br other. Thanks!
Post a Comment