Friday, November 25, 2011

King James is 7!

When James was around 2 and we lived in Oklahoma, the young men in our ward absolutely LOVED him. They all called him King James and would make him give them first pumps as he walked down the hall. In fact, they loved him so much that one day I went to pick him up from nursery, but he wasn't there, so I went to find Josh, assuming that he had already grabbed him. What I found out though was that the young men had gone in and got him and taken him to class with them.

He may not be my little king James anymore, but he's still my most favorite boy in the whole world!

No, the cupcake doesn't smell bad. He's trying not to accidentally blow out the candles while we sing




We already have about a million light sabers at our house...

but none of them light up and make sounds like a real Jedi light saber, so now we have one million and one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see that Nevis still wearing the boots.