Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Heaven help us but this girl can drool

When Samm was a baby she didn't get her first tooth until she was almost 10 months old, so I was in complete shock when James popped his first little white tooth at 3 months and had a whole mouth full by 6 months.

My little Laila bug is just about 3 months old now, and the signs are there. She foams at the mouth like she has rabies and gnaws on her fist like she hasn't eaten in days and her hand is a turkey leg. That little white bump isn't too far away.  It makes me a little bit sad and a little bit scared. Nursing plus teeth is never fun!



She also smiles and laughs at me all day long, but of course the second the camera came out she did everything possible to not even acknowledge I was there.



It's no secret that Laila and I have had some ups and downs these past few months, but I already can't imagine our family without her. She is my little sweet heart!

3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Thankfully none of my kids got a tooth until between 13-15 months so I never had a drooler and I never had to experience nursing with teeth. Even with her bubbly mouth, Laila is awfully cute!

Kory Jane said...

"Got Milk?" That is so cute.

Anonymous said...

What a doll! My arms are aching to hold her.