Chris was saying how funny it is that James's shoes look so bad because it would be hard to do that to cowboy boots. You'd have to make a special effort to drag your toes.
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
4 comments:
It must be genetics....Lexie has the same issue. Pick up your feet man. Let me know if I can enroll her.
Chris was saying how funny it is that James's shoes look so bad because it would be hard to do that to cowboy boots. You'd have to make a special effort to drag your toes.
Yikes! I thought the toes were covered in snow at first glance. How funny that all 3 of them have that same walking style.
Heel to toe, heel to toe. Funny, it used to be the knees in my kid's pants that wore out. I guess they must of crawled to school.
Post a Comment