I actually had my heart set on him being He-Man for Halloween, but today he was giving me detailed instructions on how to make him a real Harry Potter costume. Apparently Dad's old glasses, a batman cape and a pencil just won't cut it for the big day.
2 comments:
That is pretty creative of him...He is so cute. I also had costume ideas for all the kids and they have their own ideas. I guess I have to let them be what they want now that they are older...geez.
We are experiencing Harry Potter mania around here as well. Alyssa finished all 7 books this Summer and has assigned all of us to be characters. I like James' makeshift costume, but if he wants the real deal he has the right mama for the job, and it seems like a pretty simple costume to make, for you of course. I could never do it. I am excited to see if the enthusiasm lasts til October and if he really ends up as Harry Potter.
Post a Comment