Saturday, July 16, 2011

Seriously people, Big Lots is a magical place!

I had to go to Big Lots again yesterday. I went to the brand new one close to our house this time since I knew they had what I needed so there weren't any "interesting" people there. However, just as I was walking in the door a lady passed me on the side walk and said "Aren't you pretty!" And then she kept on walking.

So I'm pretty much convinced that Big Lots has some sort of magical powers and only nice people go near it. And I'm also thinking about making weekly trips just for a little pick me up!!!

2 comments:

melissa said...

That is pretty funny! It really does make you feel good when a stranger says something nice, probably even more so when you are 8 months pregnant :)

Keith said...

That's funny because Natalie ranks Big Lots below Wal-Mart. She won't go near one. Sounds like she should give it a second chance.