- My husband ROCKS!- He was on call last night which means today he only had to go in for a few hours this morning (so far 2nd year of residency rocks as well!) After he got home, he came in the kitchen and asked "what do you want to do today? Do you need some alone time?" And yes, I very much did, so I went and bought myself a new pair of shoes and then went and got a pedicure since I can no longer touch my toes.
- I hate paying people for things that I can do myself- Even though it was really nice to sit in a massage chair and have someone else make my feet pretty, I keep looking down and thinking "If only this big belly wasn't in the way I could have done it myself and saved $30!" It's for this very same reason I refuse to pay someone else to color and/or cut my hair.
- Staying up late does nothing but make me hungry- I really tried sleeping but I just couldn't so I came downstairs to read blogs in hopes that it would make me sleepy(not that any of your blogs are boring) and now I am a little sleepy but I'm also really hugely hungry!
- Never ever go to the mall in the last month of pregnancy- I WANT MY WAIST BACK!
- Not having a camera is like not having an arm- OK that might be slightly dramatic, but I'm so mad that I've taken it in twice and I still don't have any pictures from our summer because it's still not fixed. Part of me is ready to just shell out 100 bucks for a new lens rather than take it in a 3rd time and risk not having a working camera when the baby comes.
- Very much still hungry!
- I hate blogger- What good does it do me to have a blog if nothing happens when I hit the publish button? Maybe next week someone will be able to read this.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Here is what I'm thinking about tonight
Labels:
Mom,
Randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That's great that Josh has a better schedule now! I have been having the same problem with the publish button!
I love your candid-ness! I have always admired that about you! Now get some sleep!
PGY2 is a lot better (in that he loves what he's doing)...but are Josh's hours that much better? Todd's aren't...sigh
Maybe you can get a new lens for your birthday!!!Now go feed that belly.
Melissa- I'm glad I'm not the only one having that problem
Heidi- His day to day hours are pretty much the same, but he gets two days off every week instead of two days off a month which has been so nice.
Betty- I already got a memory foam topper for my bed last month as my birthday present otherwise I would have told Josh that is what I wanted.
I love that even with Josh's busy life he used his day off to let you take a break. Gotta love a man who realizes that your days are WORK too.
What a great husband! and don't worry, before you know it that belly will be a parent. :) Don't know where the time goes!
Post a Comment