One of our favorite activities during the summer is weekly trips to the library.

Honestly, they are mostly excited about checking out new movies, until we get there and sit down with new books. This particular one is probably in their top 10 favorites. You press the yellow dot on the first page and see what happens to it on the next page. It was exciting enough that they read it 3 times in a row!
So far our summer is off to a cool, rainy start. I'm hoping by July we have nice enough weather for outdoor activities.


5 comments:
I am hoping some of that cooler weather heads this way. I am so tired of sweating just stepping outside. The library is one of the best places to take the kids.
Yikes! They all look so grown up. It's making me sad! Josh needs to hurry up and finish his school so you can start sending your kids to stay with me in the summer! They'd love it.
I love the library too. What was the book called.
Wow James looks really big in that picture!! I have a hard time imagining them that big. I will get to see for myself soon!
Annie, it's called Press here and I think the authors name is Herve Tullet.
Post a Comment