Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Beach Bums


Vacation was Awesome! I'll tell you about it tomorrow...Maybe.

4 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Ha,Ha! Too cute! I am glad you had fun and it looks like you found some way of taking real pictures instead of phone ones while you were there. It is crazy that that big old lake is 1/4 mile from my house and there you guys are just across the way. Too bad it is way to big to swim across! I can't wait to see more pics and hear about all the places you went. I think we are heading up to Michigan's Upper Penninsula this Summer but I don't think that is anywhere near you guys either. Anyway, I am glad to see that life is good on the other side of the Lake too.

Quin's momma said...

Those are some adorable beach bums!

Anonymous said...

Cutest bums I have ever seen!! And in my profession, I have seen alot of them.

Jenn said...

Love it! Can't wait to see more pictures!