Thursday, April 7, 2011

What's behind belly number four?


I did have my ultrasound yesterday, but unfortunately I'm not going to reveal to you all what we found out. At least not here. Don't worry, I'm not so cruel that I would just keep it a secret.

See, my Dad absolutely does not want to know what the sex of the baby is. He says it's like ruining Christmas. So all of us married sibling who have children...ahem, Krista!...oblige his request and do our best to keep it from him. We tell our Mom of course, but she is pretty good at keeping secrets.

So, if you want to know what kind of baby it is squirming around in my belly, you will have to go to my other blog over HERE. I'm pretty sure he doesn't read that one and if for some reason he does than this is his official warning. Don't go to that blog Dad!

Also, please make sure you don't reference the babies gender any time you leave a comment on this blog, unless you want to be my dad's personal Scrooge!

5 comments:

Keith said...

We're so excited for you guys. We can't wait for Ezra's little cousin to come! I also just have to say I love your hair, you're a gorgeous pregnant lady!

p.s. I have a few more maternity clothes coming your way...

The Thompson Family said...

Congrats! Bailey can't wait to have a cousin close to her age. We are so excited for you.

Dee dee said...

Sweetie, I just read your post on The Best Me about finding yourself. Sorry I missed it earlier, but I just want you to know how proud I am of you. You are a very gifted woman and I'm glad you are finding your talents and developing them. Keep it up! Also, you do look great!

Krista Johnson said...

Sally...are you trying to drop hints at me?... actually, I just have such a hard time keeping secrets that I figured it easier not to have kids at all than try to keep the gender a secret from dad...:) just kidding

Krista Johnson said...

p.s. I LOVE your haircut. IT is so cute! I need to figure out what to do with mine.