Sadly, when we got there the line to get inside the building was really long and it was pretty cold outside. Of course I left my coat in the car so I wouldn't have to carry it around the whole time. So, we sat outside in the cold and waited.
And waited
And waited
And waited some more.
Finally after 20 minutes we were inside the warm builiding, where we discovered the line inside was 4 times as long. We tried to bribe the kids to leave, telling them we could go to a movie and then come back to see the dinosours during the week, but they weren't having it. Josh and I were not going to make it though, so after just 5 minutes inside the cramped sweaty body smelling line Josh asked the security guy if there was a special entrance for members and he took us right up to the counter where there was a specific line for members only. We just couldn't see it, because we were still out in the lobby. We got a few glaring looks from the people around us as we were escorted up to the front, but I was so happy to be out of that line that I didn't care one bit.



Finally after 20 minutes we were inside the warm builiding, where we discovered the line inside was 4 times as long. We tried to bribe the kids to leave, telling them we could go to a movie and then come back to see the dinosours during the week, but they weren't having it. Josh and I were not going to make it though, so after just 5 minutes inside the cramped sweaty body smelling line Josh asked the security guy if there was a special entrance for members and he took us right up to the counter where there was a specific line for members only. We just couldn't see it, because we were still out in the lobby. We got a few glaring looks from the people around us as we were escorted up to the front, but I was so happy to be out of that line that I didn't care one bit. And the dinosours exhibit was pretty cool.

The rest of the museum was really fun as well, but I didn't get very many picturs. We were too busy.

I do love this picture just because I have no idea what James is doing. This was the entrance to the steel mill exhibit and that orange tunnel was really hot.

We didn't get to do anything fun today, but I'm hopeful about tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment