Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Bouqet

My children picked me this beautiful bouqet of flowers yesterday. And yes, these are the only flowers growing in our yard still. Now I just have to figure out how to get rid of them. From our yard, I mean. These particular ones will mysteriously find their way to the trash can tomorrow while they are at school.

Could spring PLEASE come to Michigan now? Even just a few blossoms on the trees would be awesome.




PS. If anyone is interested, I'm posting about eyebrows today over Here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To a child a dandylion is a beautiful thing and you are one lucky mom. I actually miss dandylion bouquets, although I do admit they stink.

Seth and Julie said...

I have a dandelion bouquet right now too. So far still the only sign of life around here. Please Spring...it is MAY for crying out loud.