I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
6 comments:
Dark o'clock! So cute! I love three year olds...the cutest things on earth.
Her concern is so sweet!!! I love the phrasing.
Oh we know what time that is here as well. At least she is concerned about them.
I love that she still calls them Bubba and Sissy. It's so sweet.
I can't believe she is three all ready! What a cutie.
I love that cutie pie! Dark O' Clock. Awesome!
Post a Comment