Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just another Saturday morning

When I got up at 8:30 Josh was long gone to work so the kids and I had breakfast and then put on some music to do our Saturday cleaning. After the chores were finished I went up to take a shower and when I came back down I found this...


The corner says "for cats only." See, my kids don't play house, they play cats. It's essentially the same game only the kids are cats instead of people. Normally there's a lot of crawling around on hands and knees and meowing, which after five minutes is like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard. Today though it was a dance party.






Normally James loves playing cats with the girls, but I guess a cat dance party was just not his thing.

4 comments:

melissa said...

Thats funny! I always thought my girls were wierd for playing like they are cats or dogs and crawling around. LOL, I guess it's normal... maybe?

Anonymous said...

Macy can really shake her bootie!!!

Anonymous said...

At least it wasn't a cat fight!

Quin's momma said...

I agree- the cat playing (& puppy) is totally irritating. Also, the bum shaking is adorable!