Where's James' green? You can not go to school without green on St. Patrick's day! I love Samm's poses too. She's so funny. Is that the circle skirt you made her? It's so cute!
Why is it little girls can wear the most miss matched outfits and still look so cute? I don't get it. If I wore that people would be horrified. But I just think she looks too cute for words. I actually forgot it was St. Patricks day till the end of it...whoops. Mom of the year award right here.
I love her poses! The outfit is priceless!! You can tell she was excited about St. Patrick's Day! And- I think James looks so much like Josh in the last picture.
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
4 comments:
Where's James' green? You can not go to school without green on St. Patrick's day!
I love Samm's poses too. She's so funny. Is that the circle skirt you made her? It's so cute!
Why is it little girls can wear the most miss matched outfits and still look so cute? I don't get it. If I wore that people would be horrified. But I just think she looks too cute for words. I actually forgot it was St. Patricks day till the end of it...whoops. Mom of the year award right here.
I love her poses! The outfit is priceless!! You can tell she was excited about St. Patrick's Day! And- I think James looks so much like Josh in the last picture.
My favorite part is the socks and shoes!!! Maybe she will start a new fashion.
Post a Comment