Monday, February 28, 2011

Merry Christmas

Yes I know it's February, but Josh finally got to cash in on his Christmas present this past weekend. I bought him two tickets to the Jazz/Pistons game and even though the player that he was most excited to see just got traded to another team I think he still had a pretty good time.

At first I was commenting on how much bigger the players seemed on TV, but then they walked right by us to get to the locker room and Josh pointed out how much taller they are then the average person. I'll tell you what's not average though, is the amount of food the people in front of us kept eating! Holy smokes! And one of them was a teenage girl.

Oh look, there is a smile on his face, I guess he had a good time after all!

3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Fun Christmas gift idea. Glad you had a good time, even if his fave (Williams?) was traded.

Anonymous said...

Glad you two had a good time. He does look happy. I'm still waiting for a belly shot.

The Thompson Family said...

How fun, what a good wife you are.