Monday, February 21, 2011

At least I saw grass for 2 days

Because now were back to this...

And as much as I hate it, I still can't deny how beautiful freshly fallen snow is!

And you won't hear any complaining out of this girl. She has two friends at home with her today to play with and make giraffe puppets for her.

3 comments:

Kory Jane said...

Did Macy make that? If so, wow she did a great job. I think fresh snow is also beautiful, but then you have to go drive or walk in it and then it sucks. Spring is right around the corner. Hang in there. Love ya.

Seth and Julie said...

We had a warm week and thankfully melted our snow too, because now we have snow on the way tonight. Fresh snow is prettier than dead grass and dirty piles of snow though.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your snow pictures!!! They are really great.