Friday, February 25, 2011

To the beach

Monday and Tuesday of this week were snow days. Wednesday the kids went to school. Yesterday and today there is no school because it is mid winter break. When I think about the fact that I still have to survive Saturday and Sunday without Josh my mind becomes a hazy fog. My sanity is literally on the brink of explosion.

It's too cold even in snow clothes to play outside and the kids have been asking me all winter when it would be time to go to the beach again, so this morning we went. Well, they did. I didn't think I would fit in the lake with them.



And what beach outing would be complete without a beach umbrella?

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't believe they all fit into the bath together!

Seth and Julie said...

I have been to that beach. Maybe just set up sleeping bags in the bathroom for the weekend and call it their beach house.

Kory Jane said...

Oh yeah baby. That looks fun. So how much water did you have to clean up afterwards!!! That would have been great if you did try to squeeze in with them for a picture. we miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Oh come on now Sally, I know that you could of fit in there also. I see a spare corner! Hey how about a belly shot? I miss seeing you pregnant!!! Do you have a little tent? Set it up in your family room and let them go camping. Love you all

The Thompson Family said...

Cute what a creative Mom

Danielle said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! 4 kiddos! how blessed!

(I have memories of all 4 of the kids in my family getting in our suits in the tub too in the midst of winter. Fun)

Kate said...

Oh man, we are sick of winter over here too! Hope you're feeling ok!