Sunday, October 17, 2010

Better late than never

We finally got around to taking the kids to a cider mill this weekend, and only because a group from Josh's hospital were going. The kids had an absolute blast, so next year I'm sure we will go many times. My favorite part was the doughnuts and cider!

Our cute crew on the way to pick apples. The wagon ride out to the orchard was just as fun as picking the apples.




The girls are always so good about stopping to pose for pictures, but James can't be bothered with holding still.




The only time James was holding still was sitting in the trees eating. I think Samm and James both ate more apples than they picked.



There weren't very many apples left within Macy's reach,

So she mainly just enjoyed eating them as well.



Can I interest anyone in a bite? Guess who's idea this picture was!



The sun wasn't quite perfect for picture taking, but it was too pretty of a setting to pass up.

Love this one!




9 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm glad to hear you got there. I love the pics, especially the family picture in the apple orchard.

The Thompson Family said...

What a fun trip. How wonder man was tempted to eat Eve's apple:-) Love you guys.

Kory Jane said...

Sally your hair is getting so long. I love it. What a cute idea. The kids are getting so big. Bumbed that you can't make it to mom's for Christmas. I was so looking forward to maybe seeing you guys. I miss you.

Jenn said...

Are you kidding me?! You look like the ultimate sudductress in that picture! I can't believe how old Sam looks all of the sudden. It's crazy.

Seth and Julie said...

It looks like James could happily hide in that tree and eat apples forever. I also love the picture of Macy with the apple juice dripping down her chin. Apple picking is the best! Oh, and I like your hair dark.

Anonymous said...

So did Samm solve her "mystery" and come back already?

Real Life Roberts said...

You're dark and long haired! Super cute! Wow! Macey is such a doll. Connor mentions his buddy James every once in a while...we miss you guys. Good to see that Josh got to have some family time.

Dee dee said...

Like Jenn, I can't believe how old Samm looks! The kids look great and so do you! "Dressing Your Truth" looks fabulous! Go Type 2!

Anonymous said...

Who is that long dark haired beauty in the pictures? You know, the temptress with the apple.