The Detroit Zoo is surprisingly nice and very large. You can't do the whole thing in one day if you are toting toddler legs. So we went and asked Macy what animals she wanted to see. Swogs, nakes, and cwockodiles were what she wanted. Sadly, the snakes and crocodiles were closed today, but we did make it to the frogs.
These frogs are in a circle and spit water at each other, but I didn't catch any shots of the water coming out. Josh and Macy were spitting water at each other though.
All the kids love this underwater tunnel where the seals swim. Josh was tired of me taking picture of him so he grabbed the camera. I guess I should post a few pictures of me at least so the kids remember what I looked like when I was still semi-young.


7 comments:
Way too cute! Are you kidding? No stroller!? I will probably have one until my baby goes to middle school...okay maybe 1st grade.
Glad you are taking a few breaks. miss you guys!
I always wanted to be the youngest for that reason. That zoo looks fun, and I love that Josh got to go with you guys. The last picture is my favorite. How sweet. Can I just say I LOVE having you back blogging.
Cute pics! I love Macy's hair. Looks like a fun day!
That IS a good perk! And I love Macy's haircut.
With her new haircut, Macy is looking so much like Samm. Adorable pictures! I am glad Josh was able to sneak away and spend the day with you. I keep thinking the same thing now that I just have one at home...it really rocks to be the baby.
How fun. I am glad Josh could get away for some fun. I agree, Macy's haircut is so cute and you are still young Sally.
Macy looks so cute!! I love the pic of josh on the frog. They really are all good and I too am extremely glad you are blogging again. Love you all.
Post a Comment