Until then I think I will post a bunch of really bad blurry pictures from my phone. I know you don't really want me to, but the Grandparents might, and this way I can finally delete them off my phone.
Sir James. Giving us a sneak peak at his Halloween costume. The other half isn't finished yet.
Learning to ride her bike.
Samm made books all summer long. This riveting one will be appearing on shelves in a bookstore near you.
Josh is TIRED!
VERY tired!

Last Saturday we went to Home Depot's kid's workshop to make football holders. So far they haven't held any footballs. I just pick them up off the floor all day. The kids had a great time though.

Samm made hers all by herself! She must have Grandpa Morgan in her.


This was a picture from one of our pit stops on the drive out to Michigan. Macy was too scared to get in the tree, but is now angry that she isn't in the picture.


6 comments:
It must be me, because everyone looks so much older. Samm just looks so grown up. I had to giggle about her book. Can't wait to read that one. I am sorry Josh is tired all the time. But I do hope you get the bench soon. Are you ready for that cold weather to come in?
sheesh, I can't believe how grown up Macy looks! I feel like i haven't seen you guys in forever. 8 months makes quite a difference!
Yes I did love the blurry pictures. I thought they were great. Had a hard time seeing them through my watery eyes though
Okay, so now that I know you got your bench today I want to see pictures on here. phone pictures are never as good or as clear. And the love seat too please.
I think Samm is starting to look so much like you, Sally! Great pictures!
Cute pictures, your kids do look grown up!
Post a Comment