I really love this bench!

Josh has had several days off this month, which means lots of football in the backyard.



A few other things worth mentioning.
- The kids had their primary program at church today and James blew us away by actually saying his part from memory.
- Samm got to sing in a small group and was the only one you could hear. She loves any type of performing.
- I got called to be the relief society pianist. Scared? Yes!
- The oldest of my offspring turns 8 one week from today!


6 comments:
8! Crazy! Cute pics, I'm glad you get lots of use out of your cute bench!
It is good to see that the doctor has had a few days off. I love the pictures of James chasing Macy with the football. Super cute!
Good luck in your new calling!
Wow, I can't believe how big Macy is. Sure wish you were coming out for the blessing...
p.s. your back yard is huge
I want your backyard.
haha....I thought you were going to say Relief Society President! Good luck with the piano. You'll be great!
I'm so excited for Samm turning eight. I wish you guys still lived in OK so we could come for the baptism!
I also thought you were going to say RS President. You'll be great, wish you were our RS pianist! Good looking pictures. Keep them coming. Did you go to the apple orchard yet? Dr. Jackson asked the other day and said it is great.
Post a Comment