Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas found us here...

In the beautiful snowy mountains of Colorado, surrounded by family. It was perfect! Well, almost.

We decided to go sledding on Christmas eve.



Flying through the air is my brother Keith and his wife Natalie. Unseen behind them is my sister Krista. That was the first time I've ever been present for a 911 call. To see the video and get the whole story go here.

The boring pictures from our trip coming soon...


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shot Sally!!! I think this pic is more impressive than the video. I am so glad that everyone is alright, minus a few broken bones.

Kory Jane said...

So you like to keep Christmas Eve exciting huh? Nothing like ER visits to liven things up. Sorry about your brother's arms. Yikes. Your picture is pretty amazing. What a shot. Thanks for the earrings. I love them. I have already worn them plenty. Thanks so much.

Natalie said...

As painful as that was... this is an awesome picture Sally! Thanks for posting.

Natalie said...

p.s. I think that's Krista not me that is seen in the picture. I'm hiding behind Keith.

Seth and Julie said...

Ouch! Oh my goodness, what a fall. How fun to have your whole family together in that Winter Wonderland though.

I am excited to see the "boring" pictures too.

Quin's momma said...

That is a great action shot! I'm sorry for the mishap, but otherwise it looks like you all had a great time! The family pics are great!

Jenn said...

Boring?? What? We didn't have a good time?

Sally said...

I meant boring as in the non crashing pictures. Of course we had a great time Jenn!