Wish I had seen these last week. Such a cute idea, would have been perfect for a need I had. They had some jars like that at Old Time Pottery and I wondered what I could put into them. I ended up only buying one large one for my cocoa, but I liked the smaller ones. They are going out of business...I may have to get some for future reference while they are on clearance.
I am a full time mom to four energetic and beautiful kids. I am married to my best friend who happens to be pretty great, and incredibly smart. I'm a little bit moody, a little bit silly, and a lot crazy in love with my family. I'm also a part time hairstylist which means that life is sometimes really crazy, I'm usually exhausted by the end of the day, and we never eat things that fall on the floor.
3 comments:
Those are DARLING!!! Love, love, love. :)
So cute! I made these last year and they were awesome. Thanks for posting though, I had lost the link I used.
Wish I had seen these last week. Such a cute idea, would have been perfect for a need I had. They had some jars like that at Old Time Pottery and I wondered what I could put into them. I ended up only buying one large one for my cocoa, but I liked the smaller ones. They are going out of business...I may have to get some for future reference while they are on clearance.
Post a Comment