Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A mom can brag!

I'm a few days late, but I just have to brag about my sweet Samm. Every month there is an assembly at school and all of the teachers pick two students to receive an award for the specific character trait they are talking about that month. This month was compassion.

Not only did Samm get picked to receive the compassion award from her teacher, but the music and P.E teachers also get together and choose two students and they also picked Samm.

We are so proud of her!

And because Samm is Samm, here is another Samm says...

As we passed our neighbors house that is covered from top to bottom in colorful lights and other slightly obnoxious Christmas decorations Samm proclaims "What great Christmas decorations! He sure has skills!"

4 comments:

Jenn said...

That is so sweet! Who could not love Samm!? Can't wait to see you guys.

Seth and Julie said...

How wonderful to be known for being compassionate and recognized by not one, but three teachers. That's something to brag about for sure.

Kory Jane said...

Go Samm!!! How exciting. Drive safe for the holidays.

Anonymous said...

And she even knows what compassion means!! I have to say that I completely agree with her teachers.