Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's a matter of opinion


First of all let me say "Thank You" to everyone who wished me a Happy Mother's day and commented on what a good mom you think I am. However, here are some questions for you..

Do good mom's get distracted while out in the hall during church and allow their baby to lock themselves in the kitchen during sacrament meeting?

Do good mom's have little girls who "accidentally" kick their cousins in the throat and then tell that same cousin that she "hates her mommy" because she got in trouble?

Do good mom's have boys who knock over their little sister every time they walk by her just because they can?

Do good mom's occasionally allow their children to stand on the table because it's entertaining?

So, you don't have to actually answer those questions because like I said "It's all a matter of opinion."

But I happen to think Yes. Yes they do!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anna-Kare said...

I'm glad you know the right answer to that! Oh the joys!

Seth and Julie said...

Are you raising my kids because it sure sounds like it???

Jenn said...

The answer better be yes, or else we are ALL bad moms!

Becky said...

We'll just be good moms together! I think my monkeys have done almost everything you listed.

Lisa said...

. . . And REALLY GOOD moms share it on their blog so their friends can have a little chuckle-therapy! Thanks.

Mrs. Cropper said...

HAHAHA! I love it. That sounds familiar, too...

Anonymous said...

I think that all of them are requirements to be a good mom! So see you are a very, very good mom.