Thursday, May 28, 2009

I have a camera!!!

I've been dying to get a camera so that I could post all sorts of fun pictures, but I've been so busy and lazy this week that I either didn't have time to post or just didn't feel like it. I'm really not in the blogging mood right now either, but Josh just commented on how long it's been since I posted so here are just a few pictures from our trip to the zoo this week.






3 comments:

Kory Jane said...

That last picture is so James...and I love that face that macy pulls all the time. I hope that you are loving your camera.

Dee dee said...

Wow kiddo! That camera really makes a difference. Great color and clarity. I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

What kind of camera did you get? They are great shots. Of course your subjects really add to the pictures!