Saturday, May 9, 2009

I am a good mom because...

My mom taught me that my children are more important than my things. She taught me that the gospel of Jesus Christ is the most important gift I can give them. She taught me to have compassion, to love, and to give. And she taught me that moms aren't perfect, but that's OK. Our kids love us anyway!


I love you Mom!

8 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Cute picture Sally! I hope you have a great Mother's Day! Love ya!

modern myrtle home said...

That's the cutest picture ever! Happy Mother's Day. :)

Dee dee said...

Did I really teach you all that?! You are such a sweetie. Thank you. Cute picture! That is one worth framing. I just looked at all your other blogs, sorry I'm behind. I love your Easter dress! Great job.
Have a Happy Mother's Day!

Quin's momma said...

Great picture!

Becky said...

Just precious! You are a great mother.

Lisa said...

You are a great mother! Love the pic.

Thor'sblog said...

Happy Mother's day Sally!

Seth and Julie said...

That's awesome that your mom set such a good example for you but you are also a good mom because you choose to be...give yourself some credit! Happy Mothers Day!