Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Twinkle toes

I shot this little video clip of Macy mostly for me, but thought I would share it with anyone who is interested. She has the funniest little habbit of twirling her feet constantly and I wanted to record her doing it before she decides to stop.

Did you see the fly?

Ok, So I didn't realize the fly wasn't very visible on the computer screen. Sorry. I was thinking that it looked so white trash having a fly buzz around her head, but I shouldn't have even mentioned it. If you look really hard though, you can see it at the end buzzing around the left side of her head.

12 comments:

Jenn said...

I totally looked for the fly but I never saw it. I'll have to watch it again.
My favorite part about the twinkle toes is that her toenails are painted. So cute!

Kate said...

Charlie does the same thing and he sticks his hands straight in front of him and twirls his wrists at the same time! Good idea to get it on video before he stops!!

Dang she's a cutie!

Quin's momma said...

I totally should have videoed Quinlynne while she did that. I got some still pictures of it...operative word being STILL. Maybe Macy will grow up and be a dancer!!

melissa said...

Good job Sally! I never remember to video tape stuff and I always wish that I would have!

Jennifer said...

That is so cute...I have to remember to get things like that on video...

Becky said...

I've watched Molly warm-up for tap class and she does the same thing. Macy is just preping to be an awesome tap dancer.

Kory Jane said...

Way to go, I never noticed the fly but then I had to rewind it and make sure I saw it. Don't worry, there are flys all over at my house from kids leaving doors open.

Keith said...

totally white trash, i'm so embarrassed

Lisa said...

Very cute!

Danielle said...

that is so cute! I love it.

Jenn said...

I finally saw the fly!

Mrs. Cropper said...

love it! OK so in the pic of your "crazy crew" Samm looks like such a Morgan! reminds me of the little girl I used to have sleepovers with. :)