James is always up for doing crazy faces.

Gabe doing a scary face.

Samm and Lexie looking cute.

James and Lexie being silly on the bed.

Samm's intense model face.

Logan was too cool for a crazy face, but still wanted his picture taken.

Macy kept staring at Lexie and wouldn't look at me until she left the room.


Have you ever seen a face quite like that?!!!!


7 comments:
What great pictures and I am not biased!! The last one is a scrapbooking picture and a framer.
well, I can't get a hold of you but at least I know you are alive since you are still blogging. Fun pictures!
P.S. What happened to James's forehead? Poor kid.
He hit his head on the slide at the pool. It really wasn't terrible, but my kids think that you have to have a band-aid for anything to get better. I think he wore it for three days straight before I finally just ripped it off while he wasn't paying attention.
ps. I did call you back Saturday morning.
Sally the kids are getting so big...Love the model pose Samm!
What a cute bunch of kids. I love Macy's chubby face!
I love the colors. Have I told you before that you have the most adorable kids!?
Post a Comment