I don't usually like to do this kind of stuff... Don't bother tagging me or sending me one of those paste your email address here and send it along kind of things cause I probably won't do it.
I saw this one a friends sight though and thought it looked like fun.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember--it can be funny, weird, awkward, random, etc.!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Yeah, I'm first to say it, VAGINAL BIRTH!!! Was it Danielle's baby shower? Anyway you shall never escape that funny moment of baby charades.
The first thing that came to mind was the conversation we had about the eye cream dispenser at the Arbonne Party. I thought, "She probably thinks I'm a total ditz!"
Samm:"Smells like boobs"
(BTW, I'm not playing the game, but I couldn't resist this post)
OK...Lets go WAY back...Remember when I was at your house and we were in your room...I tried to "pretend" to kick you and pulled my sock at the same time...We ended up spending HOURS in the Emergency room with a nurse that tried to cast me for a broken leg...even though I went in with a foot injury...hahaha
Happy B-Day by the way! I remember the first time I met you and Josh at Sam and Karra's house. We went to Pizza Factory together... and then maybe to a comedy club in SLC. It's been so long I can't remember exactly anymore.
I have one more memory I have to share, "Sally, I got wood." -Keith
Scene: Us walking together into the mall.
Random scrubby guy (pointing at us): "ummm, wow, and wow!"
Sally (pointing to stomach): uh, yeah, 5 months pregnant here!"
Scrubby guy: "I'll be your babies daddy!"
What kind of girl would actually go for a line like that!?
You told me it wasn't cool to call your Samm "Sambo". I still slip occasionally. I miss you...get home already!
So this is lame because I already brought it up at the house, so this is what came to my mind first
"Oh! you made it?!" :p
Post a Comment