Hey Dad, well we sure are missing you at Grandma and Grandpa's house, but we're having a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of what we've been up to.
Macy Showing off her new trick next to cousin Ava.James The Bull
Helping Mom blow out the candles on her Birthday cheescake.
A relaxing morning walk...
That turned into a case of "I too dizzy."
We hope you are having lot's of fun at the hospital, and we cant wait to get back home and see you.


6 comments:
I too dizzy?
James' version of "I'm tired."
Cute pictures and Happy Birthday!
I am missing you guys too. Now this month all I have keeping me company are the tennants in the mental hospital.
Cute pictures of course!!! I will be glad when you get back. Sure miss you guys. Also Linne' is starting to look like cousin It.
(Hairy guy from the Adams Family)
You've been doing an awful lot of commenting without any new posts yourself. Where are all of your Oregon pictures??
Post a Comment