Samm and James were both finally brave enough to go out on the tube, but Samm preferred to be swimming in the water.

Darren was nice enough to not complain when James kept asking to help drive. Actually, he didn't really ask, he just said "I want to sit here with you."

This is James showing us his back flip!

Macy did pretty good the whole time, as long as she could chew on someones finger.
Last time we went to the lake, Josh tried to wake board, but wasn't ever able to get up. Apparently when your that big, you swallow half the lake while the boat tries to pull you out of the water, and it is really hard to hang on to the rope. This time, he made a few technique adjustments and got up after only a few tries.
Then, after the boys were done, they convinced Lindsay and I to give it a try. Normally I shy away from this type of stuff. Prior to Saturday, I had only given one attempt to water sports, but since the kids both did something they were afraid of I thought I better do it also. Getting up out of the water was no problem, but staying up was a little bit difficult for me. After four or five attempts though I got it figured out and it was really fun.
Even though I'm pretty sure no one wants to see a boring video of me being pulled behind a boat, Josh insisted that I post it. So, here it is for your viewing pleasure.
And since Josh couldn't get shown up by Keith and Chris...


6 comments:
Wow. Does Josh beat you cuz that is a nice white trash wife beater he's got on. Fits that Wyoming cap he's wearing though.
Awesome job wake boarding. It took me forever to just get up and then I would biff it every time I tried to do anything. Way to show me up.
Wow Sally I am impressed. I have never tried a wakeboard but it looks fun. You stayed up for a long time.
I enjoyed your video Sally!! Great picture of James doing a flip. Hope you made it to Oregon alright. I thought of you all day.
My rib muscles are still sore from TRYING to get up. You rocked! I better shape up a little more before I try that again.
Sally! What a fun day! You looked good on the water by the way, and Josh..nice flip!
Very nice Sally! That looks like a lot of fun! I love the pic of James doing a back flip.
Post a Comment