Cross your fingers, knock on wood, and hold your breath. I think James has found his sport. He loves Baseball! Well, he loves batting. That's why I'm holding my breath. We've been playing in the backyard non stop all week but he doesn't start his official practice at the YMCA until Tuesday. I'm hoping he still loves it even when he has to stand out in the field.
With all the ball retrieving I'm doing, I really should have a glove. I'm not a bad pitcher though either!
Sunday, July 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I like your backyard. And also, I love that Josh is always wearing scrubs. Poor guy, doesn't get out much does he? :)
I have the same comments as your sister...nice backyard and poor Josh never seems to get to wear anything but scrubs. Yay for James though. It is so good for their confidence when they find something they love.
The real truth is scrubs are very comfortable to wear. I know, I wear them almost every day. So excited for James and Sally maybe you should check out the women's league.
Good baseball players are tall and lean. So glad he found something he likes.
Maybe he could break dance in the outfield between innings?
Post a Comment